SUP & Yoga Travel Thailand
In the autumn of 2019 we organize the very first SUP & Yoga Travel Thailand.
You go to Asia for 10 days to enjoy the tropical island of Koh Phayam and we visit bustling Bangkok, the city with the most tourists in the world.
Up to 8 people can apply for this SUP & Yoga Trip.
What does the program look like?
Day 1: direct flight from Amsterdam to Bangkok. We gather in the departure hall of Schiphol on 12 November 2019.
Day 2: arrival in Bangkok and by taxi we go to our hotel (incl breakfast)
Day 3: visit to Grand Palace and temple in Bangkok
Day 4: we travel from Bangkok to Koh Phayam. Via a domestic flight to Ranong and we go by boat to the island
Day 4-9: stay on Koh Phayam in a cabin with sea view (incl. breakfast)
SUP & Yoga program consists of one organized activity per day
Day 9: departure by boat from Koy Phayam to Ranong and via a domestic flight back to Bangkok. Here we stay one night in a hotel (incl breakfast)
Day 10: Flight Bangkok-Amsterdam
NB! You can book your return ticket on another date if you want to stay in Thailand for longer.
You pay for the 10-day SUP & Yoga Travel Thailand EUR 999, = and for the return flight Amsterdam-Bangkok (direct) approx. EUR 599, =
EUR 1599, = incl airline ticket (based on the daily price for the cheapest option directly from Amsterdam to Bangkok)
– return flight from Amsterdam to Bangkok (direct flight)
– transfer by taxi from AirPort Bangkok to hotel, to Airport for domestic flight to Ranong and transfer to Koh Phayam to Resort
– 3x hotel accommodation with breakfast in Bangkok
– visit to Grand Palace and temple in Bangkok
– return domestic flight from Bangkok to Ranong
– return boat ticket from Ranong to Koh Phayam
– 5x overnight stay in a 2-person cabin on Koh Phayam with breakfast
– food and drink
– other taxi rides in Bangkok and Koh Phayam (to places of interest)
Up to 8 people can join, so sign up quickly!
SUP experience is a requirement for this SUP trip.
You can sign up for the SUP Travel Thailand in November 2019 HIER
You have to arrange yourself health insurance, travel- and possibly to arrange a cancellation insurance and you participate at your own risk.
Do not forget to arrange the necessary inoculations.
SUP Travel provides a liability insurance.
If you cancel before 1 July 2019, due to illness or other personal circumstances, 50% of the participation fee will be returned to the participant. In the event of cancellation after 1 July 2019, 25% of the participation amount will be returned.